Ups and downs

I know what it means to cry, with mucus flowing freely and I know what it means to laugh wholeheartedly, such that triggers those weird, judgmental looks from people.

I know what it means to seek for worldly approval and what it means to be approved by God.
I get it when you're tired and feel like giving up on your dreams and I know what it feels like when you're re-energized for your dreams.

I understand perfectly when you bottle your feelings, desires, emotions and everything and I'm aware of the happiness that comes with sharing deep things about yourself with someone else.

I absolutely grok what it means to be in love and how it feels to be out of love.
I comprehend what a real smile entails and its fake counterpart.
I can relate with the regrets of lost opportunities and grabbing opportunities as it comes. 
I'm acquainted with the rudiments of a broken heart and what it feels like to break other people's heart.

In a nutshell, life's full of ups and downs. To experience the best part of life, you gotta go through the worst to appreciate the best part the more.
Regardless of everything I've experienced, I've kept on...

That's what makes all worthwhile. Don't dare stop. Keep going. Fall and rise again and start over if you need to.
That's what gives meaning to pains and challenges encountered.

Kitnah.

(Welcome to the page.
More short stories, articles and series coming.
Keep it locked.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rejection as a necessity?

Little gestures of love